Information We Collect
Information you provide to us
For you to sign up for using our full Services, we will request information about you, such as email address, region, social account, phone number.
How we use your information?
We may use information about you for any of the following purposes:
1) to register you as a member for a Service use or to administer our Service features, and to allow you to use those features;
2) for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, Services;
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize
your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website
features or services may not function properly without cookies. Other technologies are used for similar purposes as a cookie on other platforms where cookies are not available or
sites or apps. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a [Forum] service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your
browser or device.
3) to enable us to monitor, review and improve the Services we offer;
4) to recommend Services or contents that may be of interest to you and to keep you up to date on the latest Service announcements, software updates, special offers or other information;
5) for internal record keeping purposes;
6) for marketing purposes that include sending you promotional materials about Services and conducting free prize drawings, prize competitions or promotions, as permitted by applicable law.
We may combine Personal Data we collect online with information we obtain from other sources, including information received from third party marketing companies or advertisers.
We retain your Personal Data only for duration necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Disclosure of your information
There will be no disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for their own independent purposes without your prior consent; however, we may disclose your Personal Data as follows:
1) with your prior consent;
2) to service providers that help us provide the Services to you to the extent it is needed to perform their duties and functions;
3) for legal reasons: when disclosure is reasonably necessary to
i. meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
ii. verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services and applicable laws.
iii. protect the rights, property or safety of Rsupport, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others as required or permitted by law;
4) to the purchaser or potential purchaser of our rights and obligations relating to our Services, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be a transferred asset of any purchase, and we may transfer your personal information to such third party; or
5) where it is necessary in order to pursue our legitimate interests, or if we are required to or are permitted to do so by law.
Consent to International Transfer of Data
Accessing your information
We are trying our best to provide you with access to your Personal Data. If that information is incorrect, we let you update it or delete it. If you would like to make any such changes, please contact our customer service department at the email address provided below. When updating your Personal Data, we may ask you to verify your identity before we respond to your request for changes.
Please let us keep your information accurate and up to date. If any of your information is incorrect, please contact our customer service department.
You can always have us update, correct or delete any Personal Data and/or instruct us not to use this information in the future. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us.
What do we do to keep your information secure?
We are committed to protecting your information from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we are holding, more specifically, in order to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data, and accidental, unauthorized or unlawful access, use, processing, copying, alteration, transfer, loss or destruction of, or damage to your Personal Data. Although we take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure. Rsupport will take actions against unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breaches as applicable laws and regulations prescribe.
We protect the security of your information by:
1) using encryption in many of our services;
2) using password protection where appropriate; and
3) limiting access to your information to only Rsupport employees who need to know that information to process and also are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
You must also take appropriate steps to keep your information secure by not using an obvious login name or password, changing your password regularly, and ensuring that you do not divulge your password to any other person.
Choice of Law
If you have any specific questions, please contact us at: